The Artists Studio
The Artist's Studio is a stylish one bedroom property which was once the painting studio of local artist Anthony Benjamin. With its peaceful location, relaxed country feel & fabulous verandah, from which to take in the stunning views, it's the picture-perfect destination for a romantic getaway in North Norfolk.
A home away from home...
Small but perfectly put together, this lovely studio features an open plan living and dining area with large glass windows leading onto the private veranda. There's also an enclosed garden and paved patio area - the ideal place to while away sunny afternoons overlooking the beautiful North Norfolk countryside.
- 1 bedroom
- Private garden and veranda
- Charcoal barbecue
- Off road parking
- Dog friendly
- Countryside views
- What's included?
- 1 King sized bed
- All bedding and towels
- Complimentary welcome pack
- Nespresso coffee machine
- TV with Freesat
- Dyson Hairdryer
- White Company toiletries
- Charcoal barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Free Wifi
- Dog bed, towels, and bowls upon request
- Something Extra?
Start your holiday the right way with a meal prepared by our chefs at The Pheasant.
Choose from the following
Served with seasonal vegetables
£27 to serve 4 people
Lasagne or Vegetarian Lasagne
Served with garlic bread & side salad
£27 to serve 4 people
Just pop in the oven & relax!
- Accessibility Guide
- The parking and path leading up to the property is of loose gravel and the path has an uphill gradient. There is grass to either side of the path which is firmer
- There is a 20cm step up onto the wooden veranda, which is wide and long
- There is a further 20cm step into the property
- The door is a large wooden framed glass sliding panel which has a handle to pull it open/shut
- Inside the property is all on one level with wooden Karndeen flooring throughout
- The kitchen has an under counter fridge with ice compartment and there is a washer/dryer. The oven is built in under counter type with the hob over and extractor. The microwave is on top of the kitchen units as is the kettle
- The door into the shower room is 74cm wide and the shower tray has a step in of 20cm and a screen door of 60cm clearance
- The bedroom door is 70cm wide and the bed is 5ft.
- Terms & Conditions
- Arrival and departure: Changeover day for the properties is usually Friday for full week bookings, with Saturday purely by arrangement. Short breaks are only available out of peak season times. Guests may arrive after 4 pm and we request that you vacate the property by 9 am on departure day. This allows time to clean the property and arrange laundry for incoming guests. Key arrangements and directions will be given to you in advance of your holiday.
- All utility services are included in the cost of your holiday.
- Our properties are suitable for well behaved dogs. An extra charge of £20 per dog per holiday will be made. Please make sure all evidence of your dog is removed and disposed of into a bin and not into the flower beds. At no time must a dog be left alone inside the property for more than a short time. No animals are to go upstairs or on the beds, in carpeted areas or on furniture. The Kelling Estate reserves the right to make an extra cleaning charge if necessary as a result of accommodating a pet.
- We take great pride in the presentation and cleanliness of all our properties. Your cottage will be thoroughly cleaned between lets and, if you are staying for two weeks linen and towels will be changed halfway through your stay.
- Short breaks are available at all of our properties. The minimum length of stay is three nights. Short breaks are not available at peak periods.
- Should any problems arise during your stay please contact the Kelling Estate office and we will endeavour to assist you. The booking contract is between you and the Kelling Estate. The Kelling Estate liability is limited to the cost of your holiday, except in the case of liability for personal damage or injury, for which purpose we carry Public Liability Insurance.
- All equipment, appliances and contents must be left clean and tidy on departure, with the exception of linen to be laundered which should be left in a pile ready for collection. The Kelling Estate reserve the right to enter the property at any reasonable time with or without any maintenance staff for the purpose of any repairs in the event that they may become necessary, although we will obviously respect your right to privacy and will always try not to disturb your holiday.
- The Kelling Estate and its staff are here to make sure your stay is relaxing and enjoyable. We value your custom and hope you will return in the future.
- Contract of hire is between The Hirer and the Kelling Estate. The booking is not effective until the Kelling Estate provide written conformation of that booking.
- A deposit of 30% of the cost of the holiday, which is non refundable, should accompany the booking form. The balance is due eight weeks before the start of your holiday. If the booking is made within eight weeks of the holiday commencement date, the full accommodation rental will be required. The Kelling Estate reserves the right to cancel a holiday where full payment has not been received less than 21 days before the holiday commencement date.
- If you are forced to cancel your holiday due to unforeseen circumstances, you must inform the Kelling Estate in writing immediately. In all cancellation situations the deposit is forfeited. We will make every endeavour to re-let the property, but you will remain liable for full/part payment if we are only able to re-let part of the agreed period. We strongly advise you take out cancellation and travel insurance for your holiday with us.
If you have cause to cancel, change the dates or cut short your holiday please notify our office immediately by telephone and then in writing.
All reservation deposits paid to The Kelling Estate are non-returnable and The Hirer will be liable for the full cost of the holiday if a cancellation or alteration occurs UNLESS the booking office is notified as follows:
- Up to 8 weeks before the start of the holiday. In which case the hirer will forfeit the deposit only.
- Less than 8 weeks before the start of the holiday and it is possible for The Kelling Estate to re-let the property. In which case the deposit will be forfeited plus an administration charge of £25 plus VAT. The balance will be returned to The Hirer. If the property is not re-let The Hirer will forfeit the full cost of the holiday.
- If you cancel eight weeks or more before your booking you will forfeit only your deposit, less than eight weeks and The Hirer will be liable for all or part of the full cost, depending if the Kelling Estate can re-let the period of The Hirer’s booking. The Kelling Estate reserves the right to refuse any booking.
- No liability is accepted for any injury, loss or damage to guests and/or their belongings, damage by or to any third party or for damage to any motor vehicle or its contents.
- The maximum number of guests is restricted to numbers stated. The Kelling Estate reserves the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed. In addition, the Kelling Estate reserves the right to refuse entry/bookings from guests who may, in their opinion, be unsuitable for the property concerned.
- The Hirer is responsible for taking care of the property during their stay. All equipment and contents must be left clean and tidy on departure, with the exception of linen to be laundered. The property must be securely locked when you are out and care taken not to expose the property to any fire risk. The Kelling Estate reserves the right to enter the property at any reasonable time with or without any maintenance staff for the purpose of any repairs in the event that they may become necessary, although we will obviously respect your right to privacy and try not to disturb your holiday.
- The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all members of their party and will be held accountable for any damage or issues arising from their stay.
- Any damage and/or breakages are the responsibility of the Hirer and the cost payable upon demand. The Kelling Estate reserves the right to repossess the property at any time where serious damage has been caused. Minor breakages are not usually charged for.
- The Kelling Estate takes every care to ensure the accuracy of the property descriptions. All information in our brochures and on our website is given in good faith and is correct at the time of going to press. The Kelling Estate cannot be held responsible for changes beyond its control, which may become known after publication of literature.
- The Kelling Estate cannot accept liability for happenings beyond its control, such as breakdown of domestic appliances, swimming pool installations, plumbing, wiring, temporary invasion of pests, damage resulting from exceptional weather conditions or negligence resulting in loss, injury or accident.
- In the unlikely event that a property is not available through circumstances arising outside the control of the Kelling Estate, then the Kelling Estate may be forced to cancel the booking. The Hirer will be advised as early as possible. Where possible, The Hirer will be offered suitable alternative accommodation, which if not acceptable, will entitle the Hirer to a refund of all monies due. The Hirer will not as a result have any further claims against the Kelling Estate.
- The accommodation shall be for family use only, not for youth groups or other groups or student parties. Sleeping in tents or motor vehicles adjacent to the accommodation is not permitted.
- A refundable security deposit will be required to cover the cost of breakages or extra cleaning required. If there are charges to recover, The Kelling Estate will forward the balance to The Hirer along with a statement, otherwise the deposit shall be returned in full.
- The Hirer must not use the accommodation or allow its use for any dangerous, offensive, noisy, illegal or immoral activities or carry on there any act that may be a nuisance or annoyance to any neighbours.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the accommodation and The Hirer and any member of his or her party undertakes not to smoke inside the accommodation.
- The Hirer will be issued with a set of keys to the accommodation on the first day of the holiday period and The Hirer must return them as per instructions on the date of departure. Failure to do so will incur the cost of a replacement set.
- The use of accommodation amenities offered, such as swimming pool, children’s play equipment, trampolines etc. is entirely at the user’s risk and no responsibility can be accepted for injury, or loss or damage to user’s or The Hirer’s personal belongings.
It is recommended that the Hirer is covered by Personal Holiday Insurance.
The construction, validity and performance of the Booking Conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales, and both parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UK Courts
To start planning your next holiday with The Kelling Estate call 01263 588382 or submit the form below
Lovely little studio. Absolutely perfect for our dog who requires somewhere a bit quieter. Fantastic sized garden all fenced in was perfect for him to explore. Lots of birds enjoying the garden, with deer and rabbits running around the adjoining field. The studio was comfortable and clean and we wouldn't hesitate in returning.Mr & Mrs Hamer